CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Cool People

February 17, 2009

The Friendships Quote...~~~

People won't remember what you did.
People won't remember what you said.
But, people will remember how you made them feel.

* * * *

I don't need anyone to take advantage
of my weaknesses or my strengths,
I need someone who will appreciate
me for everything that I am.

* * * *

t's hard to live alone,
its hard to choose someone to love,
but the hardest part of falling
is to admit that you have fallen in love
with someone you didn't mean to love from the start...

* * * *

Love is not measured by how you feel,
but how you make the other person feel.

* * * *

If you love someone, tell them...
for hearts are often broken by words left unspoken.

* * * *

Can miles truly separate you from friends?
If you want to be with someone you love,
aren't you already there?

* * * *

Side by side or miles apart,
friends like us stay close to the heart.

* * * *

A friend is someone who will walk
the long way when you don't want to hop the fence.

0 comments: