CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Cool People

April 15, 2009

Wanna Fly Away (2nd Verse)

I believe there’s one place,
Though it’s far,
Still believe that I could reach there,
How wonderful it could be
To be in a place, people didn’t know me

Wandered alone
Searching for someplace
Seek for happiness
Seek for peacefulness

The meets that I attend
The faces that I see
The things that haunting me
I stop to believe…

Just how nice I could fly
Won’t bothered anyone anymore
I’m sick, I’m tired
Pretending to be nice

As tears fall down
Said to myself
People are the same
And I stop to believe

Stretch out the wings
The wind can’t stop me
And I’ll fly away
Forget those days
Even the sweetest memories
Which I don’t have any

I won’t comeback
The flight that I made
Is the last flight
Which I won’t come back anymore...

0 comments: