CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Cool People

May 12, 2009

For You...~~~

This dear song I made for you
Though you would not read this
But I still dedicated this to you
To show my appreciation, my love for you

Though it would be nice for us be together
Still things happen between us
I still be here, ‘cause I’ll be with you forever

Harsh words I said…
Never meant to hurt your feeling
I’m sorry for everything I said
I’m sorry for what I’d done

I try my best to be nice
I try as far as I could to be the one
For you to accept me in your life
For you to love me even for once

And this dear song I wrote for you
To tell you how I feel
This lone road that I march alone
Tell a story of broken heart

How I longing to be accept
Be part of you, even though I really am
How I longing for all these years
For your love and attention

It made me down, for being unwanted
Being in unpleasant place
Unpleasant situation….
Tense made me cry, and tears fall down
Why won’t people understand?!

0 comments: