CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Cool People

December 01, 2011

Love Oh Love


Love... When you talking 'bout love, it's not just about feelings.
 It's a matter of commitment. I'm not someone's who good at giving opinion. Not even good in giving advice. But one thing for sure I can do well; observing people!

 When the fall in love, there's a blooming colors around them. Giving them a nice mood. Got stressed sometimes, but then they still look happy with what ever happen. Eyes being blinded with love. Being lied about the world. Even the smartest person being fooled cause of love. They sigh... they smiled... I could see all those colors. 

There's some people... When they fall in love, they just forget bout their best friends. Where they used to hang around together. Share a laughter. Share everything. But when they got into a relationship, they just seemed to toss aside the friends they have. Giving full attention to their lover. I just sigh when things like this happen

Calling names with cute names. Ah.... I know, and you know. This is so true. I remember this, one of my friend called her boyfriend 'pumpkin'.
 For some reason, I just laugh it out. It's kind a funny to me, to called someone with vegetable's name. 
But still, people gave cute name to their lovers. Baby... Hubby... Dear... Darling... Etc..!

My friends... 
When some of them fall in love, all they talk to me bout love. I just could listen and smile. Happen to feel their feelings. Happy when they look so blissful. 
But when they cried bout something like this, I couldn't do nothing. Tried my best to comfort them. I'm not good in giving expression, but I still be there no matter how.

One thing I put in my mind. 
Being able to say 'I Love You' is not just a word, you have to put some action in it. 
Whenever you wanna say this word... think first.
"Am I ready to give full commitment in this?"
"Am I ready to take any responsibility from this?" 
Q and A session with yourself.

Love is not just about a feeling a girl to a boy, or from a boy to a girl. It's also a matter of love your family. 
Responsibility take place in everything.
If you can't love your family, STOP thinking about sharing your love with some else.


p/s: This is just a matter of opinion. No offence...!

0 comments: